Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mad At You

Girl: Hey baby i want to show you....Boy: ( cutting her off ) Ugh I'm so madGirl: Why? Whats wrong ?Boy: Ugh everythingGirl: Explain babyBoy: Just lost a championship game,parents flipped out on me for no reason,and im catching a coldGirl: Well hey there will always be other games,you know I'll take care of you when your sick,what your parents flip about ?Boy: They are making me pay them for a car repairGirl: Is it a lot of moneyBoy: No it just sucksBoy: But hey I dont feel well I'm going to go lay downBoy: ByeGirl: Wait I want to give you some...Boy: Can't It wait 'til tommorow ?Girl: Yeah, sureGirl: ByeBoy: Bye2 hours later a friend of hers asks her to go for a drive ...shegoes.....Her friend swerved to avoid a truck....hitting a tree insteadHer friend was killed instantly....she's in critical conditionThis is the conversation between her sister and her boyfriend.....Sister: Omg ( crying )Boy: What? Whats wrong ?Sister: My sister...your girlfriend was involved in a major car wreckBoy: Is she OK??????Sister: She's in critical conditionBoy: I'll be there in 10 minutesHe shows up to the hospital room ...standing outside the door going over the last conversation in his mind over and over as he heard the machines beep and beep and breathing tubes pump oxygen into her lungsBoy: She wanted to give me something or tell me somethingGirls mom: Yeah this...It was an envelope smelling like she sealed it with a kiss in lipstickHe opened it.....It said ..... You're everything to me....I love you with everything I am and everything I have...I want to spend the rest of my life with youSealed in it was a ripped movie ticket from the first movie they went to......and the first picture they took togetherHe kissed the picture as a tear fell from his face onto the pictureIt looked as if in the picture she was cryingThen the machines flatlined....3 minutes later she was pronounced dead

No comments: